Wednesday 15 July 2009

W&K Platform


Wieden + Kennedy are running a programme called platform running for six months for 12 creative mines starting in September. To be in a chance for a place you had to complete two projects, the first one was to think of something that gets on your nerves and come up a solution for it, the seconded was to make a video about yourself.


So above is my idea, what gets on my nerves is when people leave their newspapers on the tube, I always take my newspapers with me after my Journey,
so I came up with the Ven-Cycler. The Ven-Cycler will allow you weigh your newspaper and the weight of your newspaper will be calculated into points which will be calculated into money off your travel.

I came up with this idea because travel in London is expensive and we are asked to recycler more so if there was a product to help both causes should be a good idea.

No comments: